The Fluke II900 Sonic Industrial Imager is designed for production facilities that rely on compressed air. With minimal training, maintenance teams can now inspect for air and vacuum leaks even during peak production periods. Equipped with a microphone array and the ability to easily isolate the sound frequency to identify leaks, background noise can be filtered, and leaks are easily identified. The 7” LCD touchscreen overlays a SoundMap on a visual image for quick leak location identification. Never neglect air leaks again.
- Up to 230 ft. Detection Range
- 2 - 52 kHz Frequency Band
- Capture leaks in compressed air and vacuum systems
- Optimize pneumatic tool performance
- Reduce the time needed to find leaks
- Reduce energy bills