- Measure all three phases: With included 3 flexible current probes
- Comprehensive logging: More than 20 separate logging sessions can be stored on the instruments. In fact, all measured values are automatically logged so you never loose measurement trends. They can even be reviewed during logging sessions and before downloading for real-time analysis
- Optimized user interface: Quick, guided, graphical setup ensures you’re capturing the right data every time, and the intelligent verification function indicates correct connections have been made, reducing user uncertainty
- Bright, color touch screen: Perform convenient in-the-field analysis and data checks with full graphical display
- Optimized user interface: Capture the right data every time with quick, guided, graphical setup and reduce uncertainty about your connections with the intelligent verification function.
- Complete “in-the-field” setup through the front panel or Fluke Connect: No need to return to the workshop for download and setup or to take a computer to the electrical panel
- Fully integrated logging: Connect other Fluke Connect devices to the Fluke 1734 to simultaneously log up to two other mea- surement parameters, virtually any parameter available on a Fluke Connect wireless digital multimeter or module
- Energy Analyze Plus application software: Download and analyze every detail of energy consumption with our automated reporting