The James Instruments Digital Rebound Hammer Complete System, is an advanced and completely automated system for estimating concrete compressive strength. Its calculation, memory and recording functions allow for quick, easy and accurate test results. Field printer included.
- Memory and recording functions allow for quick, easy and accurate test results
- Modern microprocessor technology allows the data to be stored, printed and transferred to a personal computer for further analysis, or inclusion in your reports
- Integrated alpha numeric digital display, and control panel
- Field printer mounts on the belt for ease of use
- Impact energy level of 2.2 Nm