The James Instruments Low Impact Digital Rebound Hammer Complete System, has a number of specialized applications. It is typically used for thin concrete specimens between 50mm (2") and 100mm (4") thick, such as sidewalks, bridgedecks and some driveways. The unit can be used on plaster and morar as well to verify consistancy. The Test Hammer is also used on brittle rock cores where a larger impact will damage the specimen.
- Low impact energy ideal for brittle specimens (0.735 Nm)
- Minimum verifiable strength is 1400 psi (10 MPa) to 9000 psi (62 MPa)
- Paper and film testing are a significant application for the low impact manual test hammer
- Integrated alpha numeric digital display, and control panel
- Field printer mounts on the belt for ease of use