The James Instruments Windsor Pin Test System, is used to measure the strength of new or existing construction materials in-situ utilizing the established principle of resistance to penetration.
- Portable and completely self-contained
- Test new concrete products and structures for early strength
- Evaluate the in-situ strength in existing structures, e.g., after suspected fire damage
- Test strength of block, brick, and mortar joints within an existing structure, e.g., load bearing walls
- Test polymer concrete and patching compound