The James Instruments Windsor HP Probe System, is designed to evaluate the compressive strength of concrete. The system rapidly and accurately determines the concrete compressive strength of a structure by driving a probe into the concrete with a known amount of force; the shallower the depth of probe penetration, the stronger the concrete.
- New electronic measuring system enhances accuracy and efficiency
- Non-destructive and can be used with equal effectiveness on fresh and mature concrete
- Measurement to 17,000 psi (110 MPa)
- Memory for data storage and uploading to PC
- Does not allow for accidental discharge (even when dropped) and does not have recoil